Estimated lead time 40 weeks. THIS LEAD TIME IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, DUE TO PARTS AVAILABILITY & OUTSIDE PROCESSING. Unexpected delays beyond our control are possible. It will be worth the wait!
If you want to spread your purchase over two payments, we offer a $1000 down payment and remaining balance due upon completion.
MDC 47 (VOLK) was created out of a necessity to provide the industry with the ultimate modern weapons platform based off of the battle proven AK47 platform. The foundation of the “Volk” begins with us utilizing an American manufactured Sharps Bros. MB47 milled receiver, which was originally patterned after the original milled Bulgarian AK47 but with the addition of an integrated AR buffer extension. Starting at the rear of the Volk, the system utilizes the Magpul CTR stock. We provide the end user with a positive gripping surface that allows proper one handed control of the Volk through the use of the Magpul AK grip. To provide the end user with a refined fire control group we’ve added the ALG Defense AK-T trigger system. To maximize the accuracy potential of the system, the Volk is built with our US manufactured 4150 CMV black nitrided barrel coupled with our modern front sight block that replaces both the original gas block and front sight block. From its inception, the Volk was to be a purpose driven suppressor ready platform in which the barrel utilizes a hybrid Battle Comp (BC51) that allows for the use any Advanced Armament Corp. (AAC) 51Tooth 30-caliber suppressors. Through the use of our US manufactured M-LOK hand guard system we are able to provide both a lightweight and strong gas tube that not only allows the tuned gas system to provide the necessary gases for the system to run optimally but also provides the end-user with ability to mount optics in a forward position through its integrated M1913 Picatinny rail.
- Sharps Bros MB47 Milled Receiver (De-Burred & Tuned)
- MDC Barrel 14.5' 4150 CMV black nitride (Chambered in 7.62x39)
- Rifling: 1 in 10 twist 6 groove
- Barrel pinned to an OAL of 16" with a muzzle device.(Barrel threads cut concentric to the bore for suppressor use)
- MDC Front Sight Block Combo
- Black nitride of the key weapon system components including barrel, front sight gas block to increase wear-resistance, fatigue strength, corrosion resistance, & lubricity.
- Muzzle Device: Battle Comp (BC51)
- ALG Defense Trigger
- Krebs custom enhanced safety
- Tango Down AK battle grip
- Weight 8.2lbs
- The MLOK front handguard and picatinny gas tube, allows the use of red-dot optics, tactical lamps and other accessories.
- Rifles come shipped in a hard rifle case
All MDC 47 Rifles that are sold in California will be configured to meet California's new 2020 laws. Email for more info.
ALL MDC 47 Rifles that are sold in California will be subject to California Sales Tax.
ALL MDC 47 Rifles must be shipped to your local FFL
Optics and MLOK accessories not included