Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information and verification. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Meridian Defense Corporation may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Terms and Conditions:
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
This site is provided by Meridian Defense Corporation on an “AS IS” basis. Meridian Defense Corporation makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied regarding the operation of this site or the information, content or products appearing on this site. To the fullest extent permissible by law Meridian Defense Corporation disclaims all warranties expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and also such warranties for any merchandise offered on this site. This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of any product sold on this site. In some jurisdictions limitation of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you. Meridian Defense Corporation its employees, officers, agents, and suppliers shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site including direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages whether in contract, negligence or tort even if Meridian Defense Corporation knew or should of known of the possibility of such damages. Your use of this website is at your sole risk. If you are dissatisfied with the website or content of the site you are sold, the exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site.
All products sold on this site are for adult use only and by ordering on this site you certify that you are of legal age and not prohibited from purchasing the products. Merchandise listed herein is not for sale in any state district of territory where the receipt, possession sale of use of any such merchandise is prohibited.
- ALL items on an order will ship to the shipping address on that order. If items need to be shipped to separate locations, then they should to be placed on separate orders with the specific shipping address for each order.
- All rifle, shotgun, and ammunition orders are shipped UPS Ground or FedEx Ground (no PO Box addresses please).
- Handgun orders will either ship UPS Air, FedEx Express (Air) or USPS Priority mail at the discretion of Meridian Defense Corp.
- Accessory orders may be shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground or any method offered by the USPS at the discretion of Meridian Defense Corp.
- Due to federal regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package.
- Most orders are shipped within 24 hours of the order being placed. Please allow and plan for delays during high volume periods as these can change drastically. You will receive an email with tracking info once your item has shipped. We ship to the USA only. Our items are not to be exported.
- Firearms will ONLY ship to an FFL holder (or C&R license holder if applicable). If you do not have an FFL, then you must find one in your area to handle the transfer for you.
- Shipping charges are never refunded. If you return an item for any reason, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the order to you. No exceptions.
- If we have to send a return shipping label to get an item back from the FFL for any reason (you not passing background check, FFL refusing to do the transfer, you changed your mind, etc), we will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
- We do NOT ship to PO Boxes. No exceptions.
- Free shipping offers only apply to the continental 48 states. No free shipping to AK and HI. If an order that contained free shipping is returned, a 15%restocking fee will always apply in order to cover the shipping costs we incurred.
- Due to the high volume of orders we receive, we cannot combine multiple orders for shipping purposes.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it is received. If something is missing from your order, this will need to be reported within 3 days of the order being delivered. Just call or email us with your name, order # and what is missing. Please note we will not be able to assist with missing items that are not reported within the 3 day time frame of delivery.
- Meridian Defense Corp will not be responsible for packages returned to us that are refused delivery and you will be liable for additional shipping charges to re-ship any packages.
Buying an NFA firearm
NFA firearms are divided into seven types - Machine guns, silencers, Short barrel shotguns, short barrel rifles, AOW's and Destructive devices. For all practical purposes these can all be considered pretty much the same in the way the transfer process is handled by ATF. These types of weapons are legal in most states (see our legality map) and are easier to require than many people realize. In fact if you can buy a handgun at your local gun store ATF will most likely approve your transfer of an NFA weapon. We have had very few customers denied transfer of an NFA weapon. There tends to be a lot of confusion about how the NFA transfer process works. The following is a brief description of the process, designed to help our potential buyers understand what is required.
First it is helpful to understand an NFA weapon is a registered weapon. These can be owned by individuals, Corps or trusts. The NFA branch of ATF must approve transfer of these types of weapons from one individual or entity to the next prior to transfer of actual physical possession. You can think of an approved transfer document as a title so to speak, and the said weapon to be actually titled to its owner. It is a serious violation for anyone to possess an NFA weapon which is not currently titled to that person or entity and is therefore important that the item remain with its previous owner until the NFA approval of transfer is received.
ATF regulations require that an NFA weapon be transferred to its new owner from a class 3 dealer in their own state. For this reason, after payment is received for an item purchased, we submit a request for transfer by submitting an ATF form 3. This form 3 is submitted to the NFA branch of ATF via fax and is currently approved within 30-45 days. When approved NFA branch will physically mail the approval to our office. We will not be able to send the NFA item to your dealer until this approved form is received.
When your NFA item is received by your dealer, it will be time to inspect the weapon. If there are any issues we should be made aware of, this is the time. We stand behind our product with an unconditional 3 day inspection period after your item is received. If needed we will refund the purchase, or repair the item. Problems are fairly uncommon but we want you to know your satisfaction is important to us.
Your local class 3 dealer will work with you on submitting a one page (front and back) form called an ATF form 4. The dealer normally completes the front of the ATF form 4 with information about the firearm, serial number, etc. as well as his FFL numbers and info. On the front page your name or trust name will be listed as the transferee of the item. You will normally complete the back of the form and will attach a passport size physical photo of yourself. Fingerprints are also currently required. The CLEO sign off is no longer required. This is a big change as this means your local law enforcement agency will no longer be able to block your acquisition of legal NFA firearms.
After your form four is ready to send, it should be sent in duplicate to NFA branch along with a one-time 200 dollar tax payment. The NFA branch will do a background check and verify the document sent is correct prior to approval. You will be able to check on your transfer via phone, but will need the serial number for the item in order to check. The process times for items going to individuals, trusts and corps vary based on ATF work load, but have been averaging roughly 4-6 months. When the item is approved NFA will send the approval to your local dealer. At that time it will be legal for you to possess your new NFA firearm!
The NFA purchase process takes time, and is frustrating for some because it takes a fair amount of time to actually acquire the item purchased. It is however, worth the wait. Most of our customers very much enjoy their machine guns and silencers. It’s an amazing privilege to own these types of weapons and is a privilege not available to law abiding citizens anywhere else in the world! Due to the 1986 ban on further production of machine guns for civilians, these have become the most collectible firearms available. Our sources tell us there were approximately 250,000 registered transferable machine guns when the 1986 ban was put into place. Due to various causes of loss, there are now approximately 186,000. As a result of a decreasing supply and a vastly increasing demand, these have been an excellent investment. It may be a wise decision to invest in machine guns as part of your retirement portfolio.
Return And Warranty Policy
All warranties are covered by the products manufacturer, Meridian Defense Corp. will be glad to assist in helping with a warranty issue, if you have a problem please email or call we will be glad to help get the problem ironed out. We do not offer or provide warranty's on any items unless specifically manufactured by Meridian Defense Corp..
- There is no warranty on used guns unless otherwise specified before purchase.
- Any returned items must be unfired or unused and in the exact condition in which it was shipped to you or your dealer. This includes boxes and accessories. Returns must first be authorized by Meridian Defense Corp. any items sent back without RMA will be refused. Any firearm return must be double boxed and must include a photo copy of the front and rear of your drivers license. Any firearm that is sent back with out an RMA# and Photo ID will be turned over to the ATF !! All returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee . There are no returns on items 30 days after delivery.
- All returned items must have an RMA#, which is assigned by Meridian Defense Corp. . If you have an issue please contact our office via email with your contact info , reason for wanting to return the item and your original order number . We will review all the information and be in contact to discuss the possible return. We will refuse any returns that have not be authorized and include a RMA #.
- You will need to write the RMA # on the exterior of the box next to the shipping label . All shipments must be double boxed just as we shipped them out .There is a 20% restocking fee on all returned items unless otherwise discussed.
- Any shipping, or auction fees of transfer fees are nonrefundable.
- New firearms are covered by the manufacturers warranty and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair.Please feel free to contact our office so we can be aware of the problem and help you with the correct contact info for the manufacturer etc.
- Meridian Defense Corp. neither warrants or guarantees any weapon or item purchased. The original manufacturer warrants the item. We will be happy to be of any assistance possible with your warranty claim.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS are given for: Shipped firearms, custom built and Pre-Ordered firearms. Customer has 72 hours from order placement to contact Meridian Defense if any changes to your order are required.
- Any item or shipment shortages must be reported to our office in 5 days of delivery .Please email this info so we have written documentation with a time & date stamp. We will work with you to resolve the issue. We will not accept ANY return request beyond this time frame so please contact us in the 5 days and we will be glad to assist you.
- Any items returned that do not in fact have the problem that was reported will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- If there is an authorized return you will be emailed return shipping instructions please READ & FOLLOW the instructions to insure a smooth return & refund we are not responsible for customers that do not follow the directions and you will be charged .
- We are not responsible for manufacturers warranty if the company closes or is purchased by another firm.
- Any modifications done to the firearm may void warranty.
- Any firearms converted to a NFA SBR (Short Barreled Rifle ) Will void the warranty .
- Any firearms excessively used with an NFA Full Auto sear pack may void warranty .